Monday 23 March 2015

Read a few of our Reviews / Testimonials

Read a few of our Reviews / Testimonials





*Questions & Comments*
To the President...
Hi, My wife Brenda had her car taken care of today in the service department. What a great duo of guys ! Very honest, professional and the car was done quickly. We both have cars. Mine is a 2014 Jeep which I had been
getting serviced elsewhere. I will be bringing it to you from now on !
Cheers, Colin

______________________________________________________________________________


" Hey Kary, Was great to meet you today...
Wow I'm so excited about the 300s today! I'm pretty impressed! I would like to express my appreciation and My Thanks...for your time and help today and working with Dan to make the deal, I'm very pleased! Looking forward to many years enjoyment with the Chrysler 300s. I could not believe all the extra bells and whistles! A very good investment!

Look forward to to seeing you tomorrow evening! Again thanks Kary, Have a great evening!"
Regards
Vern





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.